Monday 27 February 2012

Barrowmaze





Just a note to say that Greg Gillespie's classic megadungeon for Labyrinth Lord: Barrowmaze is out now, I've just under a handful of images in the Module (see above - but you'll have to get a copy to see them all!). Greg also commissioned a number of pieces from Brit-Old-School veteran artist Trevor Hammond, who turned in a set of truly freaky old-school undead.

The adventure itself is a massive, deadly dungeoncrawl with a main focus on creepy dark exploration and running like hell from scary arsed dead folk, or joining them in eternal unrest in their dismal tombs!

Review of Barrowmaze at Grognardia 

Buy Barrowmaze PDF at RPGNOW ($6.66)

And there's a print edition on the way...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Zhu! I want you to part of my April A to Z and I would like to ask yo a few questions. However, I've got no way to message you. Can you please email me at sl1605@gmail.com.

    Many thanks,

    Stuart

    ReplyDelete